with Sue Wheeler on THURSDAY 26th APRIL 2018. This will now take place on Thursday 26th April 2018 at 6.30pm. If you would like to participate in this FREE work shop please RSVP to email@example.com. This work shop, which has run in other locations locally, has been very well received by other local parents/carers. To support the school and PTA, we invite you to make a donation of £3 to cover costs.
This two-hour workshop will leave you feeling more empowered, knowledgeable and confident about the online world. The session will cover the following areas:
– Understanding and recognising cyberbullying and how to prevent it
– Know what sexting is and what the law has to say
– Understand how to set up parental controls
– Know about online grooming
– Begin to understand some of the apps your children are using
– Know about digital resillince and how to promote it