In addition to our series of open events later this autumn, we also have an opportunity for primary pupils and their families to join us for a Summer Open Morning on Friday 30 June from 9.00am – 11.00am.
The aim of the morning is to provide prospective families with a flavour of life at St Mark’s, tour our facilities and share the ambitious plans we have for the future.
Prospective families are invited to visit St Mark’s School to discover how we inspire students for success by developing confident, independent learners with a spirit of ambition and adventure.
Our students benefit from a unique learning experience that includes:
- Tailored support and a personalised, dynamic curriculum
- An inspiring careers programme in partnership with local universities and employers
- Extra-curricular activities and outstanding enrichment opportunities
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills and self-confidence
- Highly skilled teachers who equip students with the expertise and skills they need to succeed
- Impressive and expanding partnerships to widen the academic offer
- A Christian ethos to help shape our students through the development of Christian values
- A place at The New Sixth, providing a high-quality sixth form education.
Summer Open Morning: Friday 30th June 9.00am – 11.00am
Open Evening: Wednesday 20th September 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Open Mornings: Thursday 28th September 9.00am – 11.00am and Friday 6th October 9.00am – 11.00am
For further information on any of these events, please contact us on 01225 312661 or at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you.