At St Mark’s School, Bath, our vision is to inspire students for future success by developing confident, independent learners with a spirit of ambition and adventure. Our vision is underpinned by our Christian ethos and core school values: wisdom, ambition, integrity.
We are committed to:
- Achieving excellence for all through a personalised student experience.
- Providing opportunities for students to grow into principled, well-rounded individuals.
- Promoting spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
- Advancing individual development, instilling self-esteem, confidence and enthusiasm.
- Being a positive resource and making a contribution to our community through use of our extensive grounds and facilities.
We provide a unique learning experience where:
- Tailored support and a personalised, dynamic curriculum ensures every student is known, valued and encouraged to achieve their full potential.
- A raising aspirations programme, including a careers programme, extra-curricular activities and enrichment opportunities, allows students to build on their personal achievements and experiences.
- Students develop leadership skills and self-confidence through school initiatives and peer leadership roles and opportunities.
- Committed teachers equip students with the expertise and skills they need to succeed.
- Impressive and expanding partnerships with our community, primary schools, universities and businesses, widens the academic offer.
- Our Christian ethos shapes our students through the development of Christian values.
- We provide a place at the thriving New Sixth, providing a high-quality sixth form education.
You can visit St Mark’s School, Bath, at our forthcoming Open Events:
Autumn Open Evening:
Wednesday 21st September 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Autumn Open Mornings:
Thursday 29th September 9.00am – 11.00am
Friday 7th October 9.00am – 11.00am
In addition to our Open Events, we welcome families to view our school at any time of the year. If you would like to arrange a tour and meet with key members of our team, please telephone 01225 312661 to make an appointment.